We are currently recruiting for a Breakfast Chef at Falcon Manor, a beautiful country house hotel in the Yorkshire Dales.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a business that is part of James’ Places, a progressive and expanding group of wedding venues, hotels, pubs and restaurants. If you thrive on working in a dynamic and fast paced environment then read on!
About the Job
You'll be responsible for preparing breakfasts for guests, made to order, using fresh produce ensuring the highest standards are maintained at all times. You'll be responsible for opening the kitchen, ensuring all morning procedures are completed, checking and accepting deliveries. Once breakfast has finished you’ll assist the chefs with lunch service.
This is a busy kitchen environment that requires people with good communication and teamwork to ensure we deliver exemplary food and service consistently. It is essential that you can work in a highly pressured environment.
We're looking for enthusiastic, confident and motivated individuals who have:
· Previous experience as a Breakfast Chef.
· A passion for consistently high standards and attention to detail.
· Good organisational skills.
· A strong customer service focus with the motivation to consistently drive high service levels.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
· The ability to work in a high pressured environment.
· Awareness of health and safety, food hygiene, COSH and HACCP legislation.
What's on offer:
This is a full time position working between Monday and Sunday.
Benefits: 28 days holiday, meals on duty, staff discount card